Wednesday, December 2, 2015

My Favorite Bulletproof Coffee (Dairy-Free)

Coffee. I love it. Some days I love it more than others. This morning, I needed a boost of energy. Bulletproof coffee always seems to give me energy that lasts longer than just plain ol' coffee and cream. Seriously. Try it. This morning's coffee was so creamy and flavorful that I decided to share with you!

Bulletproof Coffee

12 oz freshly brewed coffee
1/2-1 tsp coconut oil
1/2 tsp Great Lakes gelatin (great protein source)
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
Pinch of cinnamon
Sweetener (I used 1/4 tsp Pyure)

Blend together in a blender, or with an immersion blender, for 10 seconds. Take time to sip it and enjoy it!



When I get some, I'm going to try adding 1/8 tsp sunflower lecithin. My Trim Healthy Mama book says that will make it even more frothy. Mmm!

No comments:

Post a Comment