Sunday, November 22, 2015

My Very First Post

Hi! My name is Autumn. I'm a wife and stay-at-home mommy to two busy, crazy toddlers. I love everything homemade and make almost all of our food from scratch.

I started this blog to compile all the recipes I've tried (or come up with on my own) and have them all in one place so they're easier to find and share. I have gluten and dairy sensitivities, and my daughter is allergic to dairy, soy, and peanuts. Some recipes will be free of all these allergens, some won't.

During my search for specific allergen-free recipes, I've been on a quest to eat healthier. I will try to include some sugar-free recipe and most will be free of refined sugar. You can always sub white or brown sugar, but I'll try to remember to include those measurements too.

Feel free to comment with requests for recipes and ask questions. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment